CHARLOTTE, N.C. (QC Life) - Two weeks from Monday is the deadline to file your taxes. That’s April 18 this year.
This is also a good time to take a look at your finances and make some changes.
Shane Tenny is a financial planner with Spaugh Dameron Tenny. He joined us to talk about some smart money moves. They include:
- Set up automatic transfers
- Increase your retirement contributions
- Take a refreshed look at your student loan strategy
- Make time to review your financial strategy
- Protect yourself and your credit
While all the suggestions are not for everyone, find and implement the ones that make the most sense for your financial situation.
Copyright 2022 WBTV. All rights reserved.