What’s your favorite kind of soup?
The 21st Annual Soup on Sunday is coming up this weekend. The event benefits Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region. But things are different this time around. Pete Brunnick is the President & CEO of Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region. Chef Greg Zanitsch is the owner of The Fig Tree Restaurant. They joined us on QC@3 to tell us more about this event.
21st Annual SOUP on SUNDAY:
- Sunday, February 21st, Preorder by February 17th
- Benefit for: Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region
- Not an in-person event due to COVID-19
- $20 Quart of Soup (may purchase multiple quarts!)
- $10 Pottery Bowl
- Pick-up orders at the Culinary Arts Building of CPCC: 425 North Kings Drive
You might also like: