Things are getting spooky over at Optimist Hall in Charlotte’s NoDa neighborhood. Halloween events are happening tonight and tomorrow. Sarah Spear is the Director of Marketing for Optimist Hall. She joined us on QC@3 to tell give us all the details.
Friday Night Tarot Card Reading:
- Tarot Card reading with Fortunes by Fran from 5-8pm
- She will be in the courtyard, and guests will be required to wear masks.
- Guests will sign up for a 5-minute time slot and come back for their time, to avoid long lines.
- Guests and Fran will be seated on separate sides of the table, not directly across from each other.
Friday Night Movie:
- Hocus Pocus showing in the courtyard at 8pm
There will also be fun events happening on Halloween! Listen to Sarah talk about what they have planned.
You might also like: These Are The Things Of Nightmares