C is for cookie!
Who doesn’t love cookie dough? Ben & Jerry’s has cookie dough chunks that you can buy or you can just make your own. And this is perfectly safe to eat! Mary gathered all the ingredients and made a batch on QC Morning. She made a huge mess, but it was worth it!
Ben & Jerry’s Edible Cookie Dough:
There are only 7 ingredients.
- 1 cup of flour
- A stick of butter, make sure it’s room temperature
- 1 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Half teaspoon of kosher salt
- Half a cup of chocolate chips