BRRRR! Did you step outside this morning without a coat and instantly regret it? The cold weather isn’t going away any time soon, so it’s time to prepare! Jennifer Walsh, a wellness expert joined us on QC Morning to show up several items that will keep you warm through the winter months.
Let’s start with accessories:
- G95: gaiters are becoming increasingly popular especially during the pandemic. This company creates a stylish gaiter that acts as a scarf, but it will also keep your face protected from the harsh winter wind.
- Olive & Cocoa: This company makes unique items for keeping you warm in the winter. Jennifer loves their cashmere beanie and gloves. The best part, the gloves are fingerless allowing you to eat a little easier while you’re dining outside.
- Zippo Heatbank Handwarmer: Jennifer says it’s great for on the go! It’s small enough to stick in your purse or your carry with you on any outdoor adventure.
Next up, Clothing:
- Cub Coats: These cute coats are a 2-in-1 option for the kiddos. It can transform into a warm zip-up hoodie but they also get a cuddly creature to snuggle with.
Last, but not least, makeup:
- It Cosmetics: The company has launched “Your Skin But Better Foundation”. This product gives your skin the hydration it needs, but also give you flawless coverage.
- Fresh Beauty: Enjoy these night masks that will help keep your skin healthy. Jennifer says she wears these overnight masks when she goes out in harsh colder weather.