Christmas is almost here. What are your plans for your holiday meal? Do you plan to spend it at home, or are you looking for something new to try? We’ve made a list, you can check it twice or as many times as you like, of restaurants around the Queen City offering take-out or dine-in options.
See anything we’re missing and want us to add it to the list? Email our Social Media Guru at email@example.com.
Slide ⬅ or ➡ to find the perfect feast for you and your family.
Snooze Holiday Menu
Snooze, An A.M. Eatery is dishing up a variety of holiday foods, cocktails, and brunch kits.
- Peppermint Bark Pancakes topped with spiced cocoa sauce, house-made peppermint bark, sweet cream, mascarpone, and powdered sugar
- Jalapeno & Pomegranate Glazed Bacon
- Holiday Harvest Bowl with butternut squash, sweet potato, sautéed onions, poblano peppers, roasted corn, Tender Belly habanero pork belly lardons, topped with a cage-free poached egg, cream cheese hollandaise, candied cranberries, crispy prosciutto, and jalapeno pomegranate molasses.
- Celebration Cider with hot mulled cider, white rum, Aperol and garnished with a lemon wheel
- Spiked Cocoa with Snooze Hot Chocolate, tequila, coffee liqueur, peppermint, vanilla, whipped cream, and crushed candy canes
- Cosmopolitan Mimosa with vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry juice, Snooze Sparkling, and a lime wheel.
- French Toast Bake Kit: $50
- French Toast a la carte: $25
- Harvest Casserole Kit: $55
- Harvest Casserole a la carte: $30
- Holiday Pancake Party Kit: $40
- Holiday Pancake a la carte: $25
Each kit comes includes holiday hot cocoa recipes (spiked and classic), greeting cards + choice of Holiday Harvest Egg Casserole, Cranberry French Toast Bake or Holiday Pancake Party Kit along with a curated jazz playlist to listen to while you enjoy your holiday brunch.
You can begin ordering these kits on December 14th and will be available for next day pickup at Snooze through January 1, 2021.
To place an order call:
Christmas Catering At Blue Smokehouse
Smoked ham for Christmas? Yes, please!
You can now order one for your holiday meal from Blue Smokehouse! Smoked hams are 11-13lbs priced at $55. They will be ready for pick up on December 24th. You can also order a variety of sides and desserts!
Source: Blue Smokehouse
Contact Kayla to order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrate The Holidays With Haberdish
Nothing says Christmas cheer like a holiday cocktail….or two! Haberdish’s Head Mixologist, Colleen Hughes has created several delicious options for you to choose from. You can even order a cocktail kit and mix up your own at home!
- “Christmas Freaking Magic” – vodka with cranberries, lemon, rosemary, ginger beer, and magic
- “Gingerbread Old Fashioned” – maker’s mark private select with elf-made gingerbread syrup, cinnamon, and orange peel (contains dairy)
- “Blue Christmas” – rum with coconut and holiday spices will chase away any winter blues, served over a sweet cream snowflake ice cube
- “Frozen Egg Nog” – a rum-based holiday favorite
- “Ginger Holiday Sparkler”
- “All I Want for Christmas Is…” – a cocktail that tastes like maker’s 46 bourbon, cranberries, and maple – and smells like walking through a forest
Holiday Cocktail Kits: (Just add the liquor at home!)
- Old Fashioned
- Happy Go Lucky
You can order these kits online or in the store.
Haberdish is also offering Saturday and Sunday brunch. YUM!
- Homemade Cinnamon Roll
- Waffles with Fruit
- Biscuits with Fixings
- Biscuits with Gravy
- Egg Sandwich
- Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Quiche du Jour
- Fried Chicken & Waffles
Your Mom’s Donuts / Your Mom’s Bazaar Holiday Offerings
Delicious cinnamon rolls and take & bake dinner rolls! YUM. This year, Your Mom’s Donuts is offering a variety of tasty holiday options to share with friends and family. You can order online and your items will be available for pickup on 12/23 and until noon on 12/24.
- Take & Bake Cinnamon Rolls
- Take & Bake Brioche Dinner Rolls
- Donuts (individual donut, half dozen or full dozen)
- Eggnog from Homeland Creamery
- Brunch Pastry Pack
- Cinnamon Swirl Brioche
- Cookies & Milk for Santa featuring Homeland Creamery
Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub Winter Menu
Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub had added a few winter items to its menu. They tell us their homemade pasta dishes have been doing very well!
Winter Menu Items:
- Agnolotti (appetizer) – butternut squash filled, caramelized fennel, sage brown butter, parmesan
- Smoked Salmon Crepe (appetizer) – tarragon-goat cheese, shallots, radishes, arugula, caper vinaigrette
- Lobster Pasta – lobster, lobster mushrooms, house-made fettuccine, tarragon vermouth cream
- Roasted Half Chicken – butternut squash, sweet potatoes, caramelized fennel, house lardons, cider pan cream
- Braised Short Rib – cauliflower puree, roasted tomatoes, shallots, swiss chard, cabernet reduction
- Winter Salad – spinach, shredded brussels sprouts, sliced radish and apples, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, house-made lardons, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Roasted Chicken and Kale Crepe – caramelized shallots, apple compote, kale, maple dijon
Reigning Doughnuts Winter Menu
Reigning Doughnuts released its winter menu options, and we’re thinking about ordering the whole list!
- Chai-Spiced Cheesecake: December 7 – December 20
- Chocolate Hazelnut: December 21-27
- Fruit Cake December 28 – January 10
- Special New Years Doughnut: December 31 – January 1
- Pecan Pie: January 11 – 24
- Candied Bologna: January 25 – 31
Decorate Holiday Cookies From Sweet Spot Studio
Cookie decorating is a must around the holidays. Sweet Spot Studio is making it easy for you and your family with their DIY cookie kits!
- Paint your own cookie – $5
- Sign up for the Sweet Spot Cookie Club: December Subscription Box “Winter Farmhouse” – $55
- Christmas DIY Cookie Kit – $35
- Christmas Bonus Box – $55
- Let It Snow DIY Cookie Kit – $35
- Paint Your Own Nativity Set – $60
- Paint Your Own Menorah Set – $35
- Letters To Santa – $5
Popbar's Holiday Frozen Treats
Enjoy a delicious treat during the holiday with Popbar’s newest flavors!
Hot Chocolate on a Stick:
- Choice of dark chocolate
- Milk chocolate
- White chocolate
- Hot Chocolate on a stick is $4. You can add marshmallow and rainbow sprinkled topping for $0.50; Add a keepsake Popbar mug – $7
House-made Hot Caramel Apple Cider:
- Topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle
Sweet Matcha Latte:
- Sweetened with white chocolate
- Topped with whipped cream and a matcha dusting
French Vanilla Latte:
- Topped with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles
- All the supplies you need to make smores at Camp North End
- 2 kits for $5
Popbar is located in Camp North End and NoDa.
Mix things up this holiday season and order a delicious Italian dinner from Little Mama’s. All orders must be placed 24 hours in advance.
- Penne Broccoli & Chicken
- Spaghetti & San Marzano Tomato
- Baked Ziti
- Penne Alla Vodka
- Chicken Parmesan
- Eggplant Parm
- Combo Parmesan
- Chicken Carciof
- Tommasino’s Broiled Chicken
- Cheese and Parsley Sausage
- Nutella Pie
- Mama’s Olive Oil
You can find the FULL menu online.
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 pm.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sweet Girl Cookies
Too busy to bake cookies for Santa this year? No worries, you can order a batch or two from Sweet Girl Cookies.
How to order:
- The deadline to place an order and receive your cookies by Christmas Eve is December 14th.
- You can order online straight from their website and have them delivered to your home.
The Stanley's Prime Rib Dinner
The Stanley will be offering a Prime Rib Dinner. All meals will be sent with reheating instructions. Pick-up will be on Wednesday, December 23, from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2 people for $70
- 4 people for $130
- 6 people for $160.
- Mixed greens salad, toasted walnuts, crumbled goat cheese, and apples
- Slow roasted CAB prime rib with au jus and horseradish cream
- Parker house rolls with garlic & herb butter
- Roasted local seasonal vegetable medley
- Potato puree
And don’t forget dessert!
The Stanley will be offering pies! Each pie is $20.00 and can be cut into 8 pieces.
- Traditional pecan pie with whipped vanilla-bourbon cream
- Apple pie with crumb topping
- Pumpkin pie with spiced whipped cream
You can place your order by calling 980-299-2741 or by emailing email@example.com.
Red Salt by David Burke's Christmas and New Year's Eve Dine-in Menus
Dine-in Christmas Day
Red Salt will be open from 1 to 8 p.m. You’ll need to place Reservations on OpenTable. The meal will be $75 per person for a 3-course meal.
- Seared jumbo shrimp with chestnut risotto, blistered cranberries, and rosemary oil
- Smoked “salt aged” bone-in prime rib with blue cheese popover, confit potato, and horseradish jus
Third Course (choice of one)
- Red Salt Yule Log with meringue mushrooms
- Eggnog Bavarian with peppermint crème
Dine-In New Year’s Eve
Red Salts will be open from 5 to 10 p.m. You can make reservations on OpenTable. Enjoy a 4-course meal for $125 per person, this includes one glass of bubbles.
First Course (choice of one)
- Tuxedo Scallops with truffle risotto and herb butter
- Pastrami Smoked Salmon with warm brioche, American caviar and chive crème fraiche
- Duck Confit Spring Roll with pickled Asian vegetables and plum sauce
Second Course (choice of one)
- Black Truffle Soup with phyllo nest, sauterne and cloud
- Gazpacho Salad with radish, cucumber, tomato, jalapeno, red pepper, scallions, arugula and champagne vinaigrette
- Venison Consommé with goat cheese and mushroom ravioli and leek fondue
Third Course (choice of one)
- 5oz Filet and King Crab with chanterelle and potato gratin and pinot jus
- Stuffed Dover Sole with lobster-fennel mascarpone, purple rice and chive sauce
- Rack of Australian Lamb with bacon and cheddar croquettes, eggplant caponata and rosemary jus
Fourth Course (choice of one)
- Pear Almond Tart with mascarpone crème
- Strawberries and Champagne with champagne mousse and strawberry gelee
- Chocolate Stout Cake with stout ganache and butter pecan ice cream
If you’d like your restaurant or event added to the list, email our Social Media Guru at firstname.lastname@example.org