Local restaurant offers small plates this Valentine's Day.
If you know someone who doesn’t make up their mind about food, then Peppervine could have a solution! Today on QC@3, Chef de Cuisine, Will Stephenson and Pastry Chef, Miguel Lopez joined us in the kitchen. Chef Will whipped us a delicious dish of roasted turnips, while Miguel showed us a tasty dessert they offer at the restaurant! We also talked about their small plate options that allow you to taste more on the menu!
Know Before You Go:
- Parking is valet (optional) or parking deck
- Reservations are preferred: (980)-283-2333
- Open at 5:00 p.m. for dinner, bar opens at 4:30 p.m.; closed on Sundays
- Living art gallery on the walls in partnership with Shain Gallery – art also for sale
- Outdoor seating with fire pit