Let's get crafty with Cheryl and Kristen!
We had to move outside for today’s craft! So be prepared….this might get a little messy! Grab the kiddos, it’s time to make bubble snakes!
Supplies and Instructions:
· Cut the bottom off an empty water bottle
· Put an old sock over the cut end
· Use a rubber band or duct tape to secure the sock to the bottle
· Put dish soap and water in a shallow dish
· Dip the sock end of the bottle in the soap mixture
· Put a few drops of food coloring on the sock to make the bubbles colorful