Get everything you need for your Memorial Day cookout
Odds are good there is something going onto the grates of your grill soon, if not for Memorial Day then any day through the summer months. If a burger is your choice, no need to go basic. Chef Rob from The Porter’s House in Waverly shopping center showed us the right combination of sweet, salty, fatty and delicious to make a primo burger. He also brought along his tiniest little sous chef who happens to love raw onions. Chef Rob also talked about re-opening the restaurant and which new things might make the menu once the doors to the dining room open.
Know Before You Go:
- Online ordering is available
- Curbside pickup or delivery
- A la carte and family meal options available
- Gift cards available online for Rare Roots Hospitality
- 20% of gift card purchases go to restaurant staff