Local restaurant whips up a delicious dish perfect for the holidays.
You might be looking for a new breakfast you can whip up over the holiday. Crepe Cellar happened to stop by during a show that was covered by an Impeachment Hearing. We recorded the interview for you , so take a look at their Crab Cake Benedict and what to know to make it yourself.
8 oz lump crab meat
1 ea egg, whole
1/8 c mascarpone
½ t chives, chopped
1 t parsley chopped
½ t worchestershire sauce
½ ea lemon juice, fresh
2 T mayo
1 T dijon mustard
1/3 c panko bread crumbs
Tt salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pick through crab meat and look for shell remains.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients except panko and mix in a mixing bowl.
4. Add crab meat and combine well.
5. Fold in the panko and mix until combined. Do not overmix.
6. Patty into 2 ¾ oz disk.
7. Heat oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat and brown on both sides.
8. Place in oven and cook for aprox 8 minutes.
5 T pasteurized egg yolks
1 t lemon juice
½ # butter, melted
tt salt and pepper
1. Melt butter in a small sauce pot and set aside
2. Process egg yolks in a food processor until smooth. Add lemon juice.
3. Slowly emulsify with butter. Season with salt and pepper.
Know Before You Go:
- Crab Cake Benedict served during Sunday Brunch, 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Can find neighborhood street parking behind the restaurant
- Will soon be excepting reservations