Eat and be merry at this year's Holiday Open House Event at the Waltonwood Cotswold community.
Two things we can all agree on, we all love free and we all love food. Today on QC@3, Charles Lowney, the Culinary Service Director for Waltonwood Cotswold joined us in the kitchen to whip up two delicious dishes. He also talked about a special event coming up where you can meet and mingle and eat great food for free!
Holiday Open House Event
- December 4th from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 5215 Randolph Rd. in Charlotte
- There will be fun interactive cooking demonstrations and various cooking stations.
- You can meet the staff and tour the Waltonwood Cotswold community.
- The event is free and open to the public.