You may want to head outside for this week’s craft…it could get messy! We’re using acrylic paint to decorate pots!
- Planting pots
- Acrylic paint – however many colors you want!
- Masking or paint tape
- Cover hole on the bottom of the pot with tape
- Place upside down on a bottle or something to hold it above the table
- Take acrylic paint and pour along the edge of the top so the paint can drip down the sides
- You can tilt the pot around to get the paint to drip more, or use a popsicle stick to push it over
- Let the paint dry
- Remove tape that covers the hole
*You can paint the entire pot white or black before doing the drip paint
*If you plan to use the pot outdoors, you’ll want to spray it with a sealent