Local restaurant offers curbside pickup in place of their grand opening!
We’ve been talking a lot about how local restaurants are trying to adapt in these difficult times, but one Charlotte restaurant was planning on opening for the first time tonight! We caught up with Chef Greg Collier and his wife Subrina, owners of Leah & Louise, via Zoom. We ask them about what changes they are having to make and how they are copping during COVID-19.
Know Before You Go:
- Leah & Louise opens tonight, March 20th with curbside pickup
- Next week, starting March 23rd, the restaurant will open at 11am – 7pm, offering lunch and dinner
- Order online in advance only
- Delivery available through Postmates and UberEATS
- Gift cards available online.