Five men share dating and relationship advice.
Today we assembled an all-star panel of men to talk about something men don’t usually talk about…dating! These five guys come from all different backgrounds and walks of life.
Meet our panel:
- Shaun Jones – Comedian/Actor
- Jonathan McFadden, Co-Host of Dating While Christian
- Matt Chandler, WBTV Content Marketing Manager
- Cullen Jones, Two-Time Olympian
- Rashawn Gray, RAIN Peer Outreach Specialist
Listen to what they had to say when we ask them these four questions!
Second Round Questions:
- How long should you date someone before introducing them to your parents?
- What advice do you have for couples who may be losing that “spark”?
- Why do you think romance is so commercial these days and do you fall for that? Where’s the intimacy and quality time that used to be Valentines Day?
- Where should millennial guys go to meet young single women?