Four women share their answers about love.
We chatted with the men yesterday about dating and today it’s the ladies’ turn. We invited four women from all different backgrounds into our studio to talk about love!
Meet the Panel:
- Nada Merghani, Programming Associate for Charlotte Pride
- Julie Wadley, Owner of Eli Simone Marketing & Coaching
- Nesha Pai, CPA, author, and owner of Pai CPA, PLLC
- Lauren Harbury, Founder of Feminist Goods Co.
Listen to what these ladies had to say when we asked them these questions about relationships.
First Round Questions:
- How would you stay close to and keep your lifelong friends?
- How do you know when it’s time for a friendship to end?
- Is it easier to find true love today compared with past generations?