Whether the Easter Bunny simply brought too many Peeps to your home…or you’re looking for something to eat with the Peeps…here’s an easy and delicious recipe! You just need 5 ingredients and a microwave!
- Graham crackers
- 12 oz bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable/canola oil
- Pour chocolate chips and oil in a bowl, microwave for 90 seconds
- Stir to make sure chocolate is fully melted
- Dip graham cracker pieces half way into chocolate
- Place on wax paper
- Top with sprinkles
- Leave graham crackers out for the chocolate to set (to speed this up, but the graham crackers in the freezer for 10 minutes)
- Put a Peep on a plain graham cracker
- Microwave for 30 seconds
- Top with a chocolate-dipped graham cracker and enjoy!