It’s called the “Million Dollar Pie” and making one on your own is super easy! Kristen Hampton shares her recipe with us… and it won’t have you spending hours in the kitchen. That’s a win for everyone! Make your own and let us know what you think. Our results are in and we think it’s for sure delicious and rich..!
- 1 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Graham cracker pie crusts
- Put everything in a bowl, draining the pineapple well
- Mix with a hand mixer
- Pour into pie shells
- Let set in the fridge for at least 4 hours
Like what you’ve watched here? But wait, there’s so much more! You’ve got to check out our brand new app available right now in your app store…
Follow along and join our daily conversations on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by searching for “QC Life.” QC Morning airs weekdays at 9 a.m. on WBTV!