It’s beginning to look like Christmas at Charlotte Motor Speedway. This Saturday, you and your family will be able to drive around the track to take in the sights of the beautiful lights. But that’s not all you’ll be able to do. The Speedway has added something new this year and we wanted to hear all about it. Greg Walter, the general manager of Charlotte Motor Speedway joined us to talk about the fun you’ll have on their new ice skating rink.
Know Before You Go:
- Speedway Christmas presented by Count on Me NC is open nightly from November 21st – January 17th. The Speedway will be closed on Christmas day.
- Tickets for Speedway Christmas start at $20.
- Enjoy Christmas classics on the big screen like “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”, “Elf”, and “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”.
- The speedway will be adding a 5,400-square-foot ice skating rink (with REAL ICE)! The rink will be separate from the light show, so you don’t need a Speedway Christmas ticket to skate.
- Skating costs $15/hour, skates included. Parking is free.
You might also like: