Local brewery offers New Year's Eve party with music, beer, and a photo booth.
Are you still looking for ideas for New Year’s Eve? You might want to check out Lenny Boy Brewing Co. Today on QC@3, Jennifer Shoa joined us in the kitchen to talk about what they’ll be offering at their New Year’s Eve celebration. She also brought in a couple of tasty kumbuchas and craft beers.
Ring in the New Year with Lenny Boy Brewing Co.
- They will open from 2pm – 1am with a couple of new beer and kombucha releases for everyone to enjoy.
- Live music with Thirsty Horses from 5-8pm
- Live music with Aarodynamics from 10pm – 1am
- Photo booth
- Beer Pitcher and Champagne specials
- Food Specials
- Balloon drop!
- NO COVER AND NO DRESS CODE!!