Who’s hungry? In the wake of uncertainties surrounding COVID-19 and how long it will take to get back to a sense of normalcy, one local food hall is launching a curbside drive-thru program to help support local tenants and their business.
Starting March 17, Optimist Hall will further their efforts to meet the needs of the community by launching a new pick-up program. There are several ways you will be able to place orders online from the individual restaurants inside the hall.
Once your order is complete, you’ll be able to pick up your food from a staffer who will meet you curbside at the current Uber-drop off spot, located in front of Fonta Flora.
Additional instructions for new curbside drive-thru at Optimist Hall:
- Visit www.optimisthall.com/delivery/ for a list of tenants with To-Go options (see above!)
- Order directly with Restaurant or Stall.
- Head to Optimist Hall Drive-Thru (roundabout in front of Fonta Flora). Look for the white Optimist Hall sign.
- An OH Ambassador will be there to greet you!
- Give the OH Ambassador your name + the name of Restaurant/Stall you’ve ordered from.
- Order will be delivered curbside by OH Ambassador.