Styles for Smilz is a new initiative that will provide two women in the greater Charlotte area with a hair topper and styling session.
You may be asking what are hair toppers, their benefits and how do they work?
Argentina Harris explained to us on QC@3 that a hair topper is a do-it-yourself application in the comfort of your own home.
- Custom-fit to cover the specific area
- Styled to fit the current hairstyle
- 60-second application with clips, combs or adhesive
- More styling options for African American women
- Popular hair loss solutions
To be eligible to participate in Styles for Smilz, interested individuals must:
- Register at www.stylesontopbeauty.com/stylesforsmilz
- Be local to Charlotte and its surrounding areas, or be willing to travel at their own expense
- Have partial hair loss that can be covered by the unit (full units are not available)