Don't be the little piggy that got none!
Our friends at The Goodyear House will host a Social Distancing Pig Pickin’ To Go on Saturday, March 21st at 11am! We caught up with Chef Chris Coleman via Zoom to get all the details of this delicious event.
- Chef Chris will be cookin’ up a locally-sourced, NC heritage breed pig, roasted over white oak and applewood.
- Side are available: grilled scallion potato salad, homemade mac and cheese, spaghetti squash casserole and pickled farmer’s veg.
Know Before You Go: Before heading out to the Pig Pickin’ To Go, here’s some things to know!
- Pick up from the front porch window
- Call 704-910-0132 to reserve your food
- Serving food until 5 p.m. tomorrow OR until they run out
- They also are working to manage the pickup line from a social-distancing perspective, too.