You might be ready to fast forward to the holiday season. Tweetsie Railroad just announced its plans for Tweetsie Christmas. Tweetsie Railroad has been shut down due to the pandemic, but the plan is to open this month. November 13th to be exact! We sat down with John Setzer, the Tweetsie Christmas Host to talk about what changes you’ll see this year!
Things will be a little different this year:
- You will be able to take a 20-minute train ride to check out the Christmas lights.
- Most things are outdoors, but you can tour Santa’s Gingerbread house and talk to Santa through a protective barrier.
- Families are encouraged to bring letters to Santa.
- Tweetsie Christmas will be open select nights starting November 13th through December 31st.
- A Golden Rail Season Pass holder will get one free admission and train ride.
- If you bought a 2020 ticket and haven’t used it, call the ticket office to have it put toward Tweetsie Christmas.
There will be a limited number of tickets because of reduced park capacity.
You might also like: