Changes behind the bar, a cheese board to go and celebrating spritzers.
There’s still a lot going on with the restaurant scene in Charlotte, even with the pandemic. For all that restaurant news, we turn to Kristen Wile, the founder of Unpretentious Palate. She joined us on QC Morning with 3 courses: Changes behind the bar, a cheese board to go, and celebrating spritzers.
Three Courses with Unpretentious Palate:
Course 1: Changes Behind The Bar
- Bartender Brian Lorusso has been working at Dogwood Southern Table in Southpark for 6 years. He will soon be making a shift and accepting a new job at Little Mama’s.
- Eli Privette from Fin and Fino will fill Brian’s position at Dogwood.
Course 2: A Cheese Board To Go
- Orman’s Cheese Shop is doing a socially distance cheese kit. You can do curbside pickup or the market is open. You can also order online.
- $35 for two cheese, crackers, jam, olives, and almonds. If you want to add meat it is $41.50.
Course 3: Celebrating Spritzers
- Unpretentious Palate will host a virtual spritzer happy hour with Dot Dot Dot on Monday, August 10th.
- For $10 you’ll be able to learn how to make 3 different cocktails.
You might also like: 3 Courses With Unpretentious Palate Is Back