WBTV’s Family Recipes continue! She brings you the top stories daily on WBTV News This Morning. Now, Nikki Hauser is joining us in the QC Kitchen to make her family’s spin on a Cincinnati classic: skyline chili.
1. Brown turkey or chicken with garlic and olive oil, break apart into small bits
2. Cook through in medium heat
3. Add black beans, red and green taco sauce, V8 juice, cumin, salt, and pepper
4. Boil spaghetti
5. Serve turkey/chicken over spaghetti
6. Top with shredded cheddar cheese
7. Serve and enjoy!