CHARLOTTE, N.C. (QC Life) - We’re in the middle of the chilly season and it’s the perfect time to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate.
In honor of National Hot Chocolate Day, our friends at Amelie’s are showing us how to make a delicious and decadent cup of chocolatey goodness!
Total Time: 10 mins.
Makes about 4-6 cups of hot chocolate.
● 8 fl oz of Heavy Whipping Cream
● 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
● 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
Cup of Hot Chocolate
1. Add 2.5 oz or ⅓ of a cup of the sauce to any desired cup.
2. Warm up 8 oz of your preferred milk, either by steaming, on stovetop, or microwave.
3. Add the warmed milk to the cup and stir.
4. If you like your hot chocolate more chocolatey, add a tablespoon of sauce to your desired consistency.
5. Add any desired toppings like whipped cream or marshmallows and enjoy!
6. Store any extra sauce in a container in the fridge.
Related: Sanctuary Bistro’s chef shares recipe for oyster mushroom chowder
Copyright 2022 WBTV. All rights reserved.