CHARLOTTE, N.C. (QC Life) - You can get your day started on a healthy note with Southern Pressed Juicery’s Acai smoothie bowl.
Here’s everything you need to know to make it at home.
Butter Me Up Açaí Bowl Recipe
In a high-speed blender add:
- 36 oz of almond milk
- 5 half blocks of unsweetened Açaí
- 3 tbsp almond butter
Blend until liquified. Then, add six frozen bananas and blend until there’s a creamy consistency.
- Add granola on the bottom of a bowl
- Fill the bowl halfway with Butter Me Up base
- Level your base out and add beautiful straight lines of granola and unsweetened coconut shreds on top, then line your strawberries and blueberries on top
- Add a drizzle of honey and almond butter on top
Related: Fantastic March Madness snacks to enjoy with all the hoops action!
Copyright 2022 WBTV. All rights reserved.