CHARLOTTE, N.C. (QC Life) - Here’s a recipe worth trying at home!
- 4 ounces of sticky rice
- 5 ounces of ahi tuna
- 1 ounce of carrot and radish salad
- 2 teaspoons tempura crunch
- 1.5 tablespoons sriracha aioli
- 1.5 tablespoons unagi
- 1 teaspoon of tobiko
- 1 teaspoon of shoyu
- Garlic chips to garnish
- Start by rinsing your rice until the water runs clear and then strain the rice
- Combine one cup of rice and one cup of water with a pinch of salt into a rice cooker. Cook for seven to 10 minutes until rice is tender
- After the rice is cooked, put it in a mixing bowl and add two tablespoons of sushi syrup (rice wine vinegar and sugar)
- Dice your sushi-grade ahi tuna into cubes
- Finely chop the carrots and radish
- In a bowl, add the cooked sushi rice and carrot and radish salad, and garnish with tempura crunch, sriracha aioli, unagi, tobiko, shoyu, and garlic chips. Enjoy!
You may also like: Enjoy a watermelon, arugula and feta salad for National Watermelon Month
Copyright 2022 WBTV. All rights reserved.